This is a full day position, with a basic salary + commission. Travel Perks also included.
The candidate will need the ability to easily build up a new recurring client base through excellent, “ beyond the ordinary “ client service, or bring along with her an existing client base. Will also need to form a good working relationship with our existing clients and XL The Travel Professionals team members. You will need to be able to communicate in excellent English and Afrikaans, with a wide variety of clients, a knack for profiling a customer and able to understand their core needs even when not expressed directly.
We are looking for a passionate , well-travelled, experienced Leisure Travel Consultant.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting recurring customer base through customer service
- Develop a good working relationship with team members
- Ensure the timely, accurate, detailed, professional and successful delivery of travel bookings and procedures
- Proven ability to multi-task and at the same time paying strict attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Identify the sales opportunities and go through the sales steps until closing the sale
- Assist other team members with booking processes as and when required
- Ensure that your admin involved including accounting processes are up to date and completed timely and accurately
- Must be willing to travel
- At least 5+ years working experience in a Travel Consultant position.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels – written and spoken, in English and Afrikaans with German an added advantage
- Proven Exposure to travelling internationally
- Proven Experience in the travel industry
- Travel Industry qualifications from Industry recognized Institutions
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, Basic Excel and computer usage and typing skills
- Must be willing to travel and work occasional after-hours when required.
- Have own transport and valid driver’s licence
- Minimum age 25 and older
- Female, non-smoker.
- Namibian citizen or permanent residence
How to apply – click here